Criminal Defense Attorney In Birmingham
Woody Ketcham is a local Birmingham criminal defense attorney who was born and raised right here in Birmingham, Alabama. Upon passing the Alabama bar, Mr. Ketcham worked at a local firm before opening his own law practice in 2010 where he has been a criminal defense attorney. Let Ketcham Law help you with your Birmingham DUI and call a Birmingham DUI lawyer today.
- DUI: Contrary to popular belief, even a first offense DUI can lead to serious consequences, including hefty fines, issues with the DMV and your license and a loss of commercial driver’s license. If you are facing a Birmingham DUI then call Ketcham Law and speak with a Birmingham DUI lawyer.
- Drug offenses: Whether you have been charged with simple drug possession or a more serious drug trafficking or drug distribution offense. It is imperative that you obtain legal counsel immediately. Our Birmingham criminal defense attorney has the skills and knowledge needed to help you combat drug offenses relating to marijuana, cocaine and prescription drugs.
- Under-age offenses: College students face a great deal of stress and peer pressure on a daily basis. Unfortunately, many succumb to the stresses and make poor choices that lead to lasting criminal records. If you are facing a Birmingham DUI or charged with an underage drinking offense, then call Ketcham Law and Speak with a Birmingham DUI lawyer.
- Theft crimes:We offer detailed defense representation to individuals charged with a range of theft crimes, including theft of property, as well as shoplifting.
- Traffic tickets:Speeding tickets, driving while suspended and other traffic tickets can dramatically impact your finances, and can even lead to a suspension of your driving privileges. We have the skill and knowledge needed to help you limit the damage done by a traffic ticket.
Speak With A Criminal Defense Attorney Today
If you have been arrested near or in the Birmingham area, then call Ketcham Law at 205-296-4233 to discuss your case and learn more about how our Birmingham criminal defense attorney can help you protect your future, your finances and your freedom from unnecessary harm.