Woody Ketcham Selected a Top Attorney in 2016
Check us out on TV!!
Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyer Experienced in DUI, Drug Offenses, & Other Crimes
Criminal charges, regardless of the related offense, can wreak havoc on your life, your finances and your future. If you have been charged with a crime or have learned that you are under investigation for an offense, it is important to consult an Alabama criminal defense lawyer immediately to begin planning your defense strategy.
Woody Ketcham is an Alabama criminal defense lawyer that understands the fear and worry often associated with criminal charges. In an effort to help you understand your charges, the possible penalties and your defense options, we conduct a detailed and thorough investigation of every aspect of your case. By examining each detail our Alabama criminal defense lawyer will work to find information that can be used to prove your innocence or to pressure the prosecution into reducing or dismissing the charges against you.
This approach allows our Alabama criminal defense lawyer to offer the representation you need to mount the strongest possible defense against a wide range of charges, including:
- DUI: Contrary to popular belief, even a first offense DUI can lead to serious consequences, including hefty fines, issues with the DMV and your license and a loss of commercial driver’s license. Additional consequences can be imposed under the states Double Minimum DUI laws, making it important to have a qualified Alabama DUI lawyer throughout your proceedings.
- Drug offenses: Whether you have been charged with simple drug possession or a more serious drug trafficking or drug distribution offense. It is imperative that you obtain legal counsel immediately. Our Alabama criminal defense lawyer has the skills and knowledge needed to help you combat drug offenses relating to marijuana, cocaine and prescription drugs.
- Under-age offenses: College students face a great deal of stress and peer pressure on a daily basis. Unfortunately, many succumb to the stresses and make poor choices that lead to lasting criminal records. Our attorney offers defense representation to college students charged with underage drinking and offer offenses.
- Theft crimes: We offer detailed defense representation to individuals charged with a range of theft crimes, including theft of property, as well as shoplifting.
- Traffic tickets: Speeding tickets, driving while suspended and other traffic citations can dramatically impact your finances, and can even lead to a suspension of your driving privileges. We have the skill and knowledge needed to help you limit the damage done by a traffic ticket.
Speak With An Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
Call Ketcham Law at 205-296-4233 to discuss your case and learn more about how our Alabama criminal defense lawyer can help you protect your future, your finances and your freedom from unnecessary harm.
*No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed are better than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers*